Creativebug shows you how to sew a boxy tee with this video tutorial by Cal Patch.
Make a boxy tee for all-weather wear using any type of light to medium weight fabric. Ideal for anyone ready to dip their toe into the drafting process, expert sewist and draftsman Cal Patch demonstrates tips and tricks for taking measurements, drafting a pattern on paper, and sewing a finished shirt with tidy French seams. She’ll show you how a favorite scrap of material, bit of piecing, or other interesting fabric element can take the forefront as a design choice to make a totally wearable, unique-to-you garment.
Learn how to:
- Draft a pattern for a basic pull-over shirt
- Take your measurements and determine ease
- Sew French seams
- Sew fold-over hems
What you’ll get:
- A series of easy-to-follow video lessons on how to draft and sew a boxy shirt
- 6 HD video lessons you can access online anytime, anywhere
- Detailed supply list
- Step-by-step instructions by expert sewist Cal Patch
- The ability to leave comments, ask questions, and interact with other students